Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Beginning of my fitness journey

What's the number one thing that you struggle with when committing to losing weight?
 
Accountability.
 
beachbody coach, fitness, weight lost, freshman 15
 
 
I find that I'm committed SO much more when I have someone who is doing workouts with me, pushing me to hit my goals, or checking in to make sure I'm staying on track with my food choices!
 
Ever since my knee replacement last winter, I've had ups, downs, and all the twists that you could expect on a roller coaster. I've had a second surgery, months of therapy, new injuries, and days when I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to bend my knee the same again. Working out regularly gives me hope. It helps me stretch, relax, and get stronger. I'm finally using this new knee that I've had for almost a year now!
 
I'm going to use this website to share my journey to a healthier, happier, more confident ME. Okay, for those of you who know me, it's not necessarily the confidence that's always lacking ;)
 
But I want to feel better in my own skin. I want the outside of my body to match the **inside**
 
Do YOU want to commit to making a change? Finding the person that you haven't seen in yourself for a long time? Lose the baby weight, or the Freshman 15 (25 in my case!)?
 
Shoot me an email at dynamicbelles at gmail dot com!

No comments:

Post a Comment