Monday, March 2, 2015

Beachbody on Demand. What IS it?

Netflix was a HUGE distraction for me. It kept me away from goals, stole a lot of my time, and encouraged me to stay cuddled up doing nothing FAR too often.

It was like a bad boyfriend! Or a bad roommate.

So we split up ;)

BUT my new love is here!! I promise this one is ACTUALLY good for me. And it will be GREAT for YOU, too!


Right?! Beachbody on Demand launches TODAY! This is going to SAVE my workouts when I'm traveling. For the most part, I'll only need to take my resistance band. Then I'll be able to do my workouts right in my hotel room!

How can it help YOU?

- affordable at ~$3/week (billed $38 quarterly!)
- new programs added every month
- variety for hybrid workout programs
(for those of us with short attention spans)
- stores your PURCHASED programs, too!
- no more hauling DVDs
- no more wondering what to do in the hotel gym
- EXTRA videos and training materials from top trainers!
- saves precious room in your carry-on
- the BEST part? Me as your FREE coach!


I'm going to be running a special "travelers" challenge group SOON! I know so many of my friends are ALWAYS on the go, whether it be plane, train, or car. I want to give you the support and accountability that you need to FINALLY feel like yourself again. Or to feel better than you have EVER felt before!

The BEST VALUE that I can offer you is 3 MONTHS of Beachbody On Demand + 30 days of Shakeology. This gives you the BEST support in getting your nutrition under control AND your choice of any workout program that is currently on BBOD! (P90X, X2, X3, Insanity, TurboFire, 10 Minute Trainer, Brazil Butt Lift, ChaLEAN Extreme, etc!). OH, and new programs will be added every month!

You can invest in YOU and your challenge pack here! But also shoot me a message on Facebook so I can hear about your GOALS, and what you need from me to help you SUCCEED! If you want to chat first, go ahead and sign up for a completely free, no strings account so I can get you added to my inbox!

So what do you GET if you want to try Beachbody on Demand with Shakeology?
- One on one support
- Accountability groups
- On-the-go meal plans & recipes
- Encouraging community
- Life changes that you NEED & WANT.

How great would it be to have a community of other dedicated travelers to learn tips & tricks from? And to help keep you on track towards your goals?
Accountability is a HUGE reason that you will see success!

**If you're already on Shakeology HD with me, you can just make sure you are a paid Club Member or upgrade by clicking this link! That will give you full access to #BOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment