Sunday, January 11, 2015

FREE Fitness & Lifestyle Coaching


I wanted to take a minute to invite you. To invite you to join on this incredible journey that I'm on! Throughout the last few months of my fitness and soul-searching journey, I realized that I have only begun to learn about myself. I have realized things about my communication styles, my personality, what drives me. I have had to take a HARD look at why I have problems committing yet at the same time I have problems OVER committing. 

I have had to step back and realize that FAILURE isn't what I should be afraid of; I should be afraid of not ever trying.



With that, my fitness journey has begun to change my life. I've had to learn commitment, dedication, and how to be incredibly raw & honest with myself about what the REAL problems were.

Dedicating myself to taking care of my body + my mind has improved my relationships in so many ways. It has improved my thought processes, my relationship with God, my love for my family, and my respect for myself.

I want to invite you. I want to HELP YOU take the first step. 

You just have to have a little faith. Sure, faith in me. But more importantly, faith in yourself.

If you aren't there yet, we will work on it.

I want to invite you to use EXERCISE to respect your body while having a COMMITMENT to heal your mind, too.

Please sign up at this link for a completely **free** account so that I may contact you via email to chat about HOW I can help you.

What would make you ready to take the first step to change your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment